Once again, Reserve Bank of India announces the latest news on the Recruitment drive for 526 Posts of Office Attendant RBI in 2017. All the Important Dates and Information related to the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Drive2017 is given in the below post.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017
All the Applications are invited who are eligible and must be the Indian Citizens are invited for the post of the Office Attendant in Reserve Bank of India (RBI). All the Eligible Candidates Can check all the information about this recruitment drive of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 below.
Details of Vacancy of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017
Office Attendant – There are 526 Posts in total for this opening including all the reserved and non-reserved class.
Age Limit – The age of the Candidate must be Between 18 and 25 years on 01.11.2017. Age Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit is Provided in the Below Advertisement.
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard from a recognized board.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
Rs. 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
How to Apply:-
- Visit the Official website RBI www.rbi.org.in
- Fill all the Required details on the Online Application Form.
- If you are not having a registered account then first register your self and then fill the form.
- Submitting the Online Application Form after carefully checking all the details.
Important Dates :-
Application Started from : 17.11.2017
Last Date of Application Submission:- 07.12.2017
Last Date of Submitting Online Application Fee:- 07.12.2017
Last Date: 07.12.2017
Official Website https://www.rbi.org.in/