Apply Online for the JET Notification 2017 Clerk Officer Joint Employment Test which is going to be held at the end of 2017. JET Exam is the exam for the position of Clerk Officer, You can Check all the Eligibility and Apply Online.
JET Notification 2017
Joint Employment Test is also known as the JET Exam is a competitive examination in India conducted by the JET Exam Board. In the JET Examination, the candidates can apply for jobs such as lekhpal, account officers, and other jobs provided by the organization, Government departments or PSU making part of JET Exam.
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age should be Minimum of 20 years and Maximum of 32 years on 01.12.2017 There is no age relaxation.
Educational Qualifications :
Candidates should have completed 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board from the recognized university.
Application Fee :
Candidates Should Pay Rs. Rs. 600/- For All Category. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply :
- Candidates are first required to go to the JET Exam website www.jetexam.in
- Click on the Home Page to open the link “vacancies” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY”.
- Candidates Need to Register first.
- After Registration, Fill all the Details which is required in Application Form.
- Submit the application form online.
Last Date: 31.12.2017